Helping to increase the efficiency of your organisation's operation - whilst reducing your costs
Our business core focus is always to our customer, which is why we have developed a commitment between Thorite and its clients in the form of a Client Service Level Agreement. This focus on quality, availability and responsibility, are agreed between service provider and service user and provided within the contract subject to an initial fixed period.
Why choose Thorite Service?
Thorite invests heavily in providing customers with a wide range of Aftermarket solutions and services, supporting you at every stage ...
Thorite customers with an agreed Client Service Level Agreement will benefit from a preferential commercial and service package, which includes:
- Discounts - product categories will be discounted to the client company at agreed rates
- Price Reviews - prior to implementation, customers will be advised of price reviews on preferred product ranges
- Account Status - clients will be graded preferential account customer status and receive a priority service, including:
- Dedicated Internal and External Account Managers
- Stock management service
- Priority access to £3.5 million stockholding at Thorite's National Distribution Centre
- Free pneumatic and process fault-finding advice
- Active support from Manufacturers
- System design and project assistance
- Advice on energy-saving and efficiency
- Advice on legislation, safety issues and best practice
- Product rationalisation assistance
- Global support
In addition, Client Service Level Agreement customers will further benefit from:
- Preferential access and discounts on all training courses provide by the Thorite Academy
- 24 hour compressor breakdown cover and eligibility for Peace of Mind and Total cover maintenance packages
For more information on Client Service Level Agreements, and to discuss how your business can enrol on the programme, contact our National Contracts Manager on 07973 637246 or email email@example.com.